[Made in a Game Jam at Falmouth University in March 2019]
The theme for this game jam was “Bacon” so we decided to make a game about a not-so-flaccid David Cameron chasing a pig named Brexit – the pure political motivator. I was the main programmer for this project, we worked in a team of 6 people. Everything you see was made in about 15 hours over the course of 3 days, most of which was spent without an internet connection.
This is a satirical game made in Unity. Take it how you want, you get a choice, the pig doesn’t.
Set in 2016, you play as a Pig called “Brexit”. David Cameron has taken you and placed you into a pen. Run away before he catches you and surely fucks you up.
– Programmer: Hayley Davies (Twitter: @cdgamedev)
– Programmer: Matthew Roberts (Twitter: @MattRobertsCGD)
– Level Designer: Jack Keane (Twitter: @Jack_CGD)
– 3D Artist: Tom Goodier (Twitter: @tg05107059)
– 3D Artist: Elliot Griffiths (Twitter: @ElliotGriff2405)
– 3D Artist: Zac Cooper (Twitter: @z_cooper11)
Check it out:
Checkout Bacon Race, a game about a not-so-flaccid David Cameron chasing a pig named Brexit. Created by @cdgamedev @MattRobertsCGD @Jack_CGD @tg05107059 @ElliotGriff2405 @z_cooper11 for a game jam during March 2019 at @Falmouthgames alongside @CGDPriestleyTweet
Most Recent Games: